Reading

Writing

Grammar

Mischievous Elf {A Narrative Writing}

Good evening! Are you looking for fun and engaging writing activity for your students? With upper elementary,  I rarely have time for my students to do time consuming crafts. In that case, I have incorporated a writing activity that gives your students an outlet to be creative, yet productive.



Your students will draw/design their own Elf Scene {where their Elf is doing either something funny, mischievous, or just plain silly}! Graphic organizers and questions are included to get your students preparing/thinking about the writing portion of this project.




Everything you and your students need is included, from planning pages to lined paper to a rubric. Finally, the best part, this product is on SALE for $1.00 until November 23rd! Grab it right here in my store! Be sure to checkout some of my other holiday/seasonal products!

If you like this product, you will love my Freezy the Snowman Narrative Writing Activity!



No comments