Reading

Writing

Grammar

#2getherwearebetter Bulletin Boards

Finally getting a chance to link up with Ashley from Schroeder Shenanigans in 2nd and Angie from Lucky Little Learners!


These two boards have consumed my last few weeks at school, but was totally worth it! After spending so many nights on Pinterest, looking for ideas, I finally put a few of my favorite pins together. :)

My first board goes with my literacy centers. The main focus of my centers will follow the CAFE template, however, I am supplementing a few extra centers as needed.


I LOVE this board because it can help me stay organized, as well as providing information for my students. I have cut out several laminated strips of paper to use below CAFE so they can be reused for the entire year. Even better, this was a free product on TpT by Free to Teach that you can pick up here!

The content of this board is perfect for me, but it was also easy to make! I used black fabric, a chalkboard style border, chalkboard pennant banner ($3 Target Special!), colored printing paper, ribbon, and a decoration fan (Dollar Tree!).

This board was inexpensive and easy to put up with just ONE person!


Finally, my latest board... I just finished it up today! This board will be used specifically for my weekly reading anchor charts. What a great way to display a reading lesson throughout the entire week!!! My students can even come back to the board to refer to any information they need during their reading centers.


I used the same black fabric as a background along with the black chalkboard style border. I have already had an Instagram followers ask where I got the glitter letters. Here is my secret.... My teaching friend, The Primary Gal, let me borrow her Silhouette cutter to make the letters and banner pieces. Then, I  add glue and glitter to the letters, then glued them to the banner. The banner is all handmade...if the Silhouette counts. ;)  You can't beat that!

Thanks for reading! Come back later this week to see my WHOLE CLASSROOM! :)


4 comments

  1. Hi Shelby! I love your CAFE wall and your blog is super cute! What are you looking forward to most this year?

    Victoria Moller
    Teach With a Smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my second year of teaching, but my first year for literacy centers. I'm excited to introduce them to my classroom this year!

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I love the Anchor Learning board! Thanks for sharing!
    Tina
    Mrs. Peyerk's Porcupine Pals

    ReplyDelete