Reading

Writing

Grammar

Compare and Contrast {Happy New Year!}

Looking back at this year, I can't help but compare and contrast my own life. I have enjoyed looking back at 2015 and seeing how far I have come this year as a "teacherpreneur."  I have made so many wonderful improvements along the way! Striving to be the best teacher and creator I can be is the biggest goal that I have in life. Each year, I consider a success because there is always so much to share and learn from others. 
In order to celebrate the New Year, I MUST have a freebie for all of my wonderful followers to simply say thank you! Thank you so much for purchasing my products and using them to education your students. I am so appreciative of everyone's feedback and fellowship in TpT.
Without anymore wait, I wanted to thank you with a free copy of my Compare and Contrast Graphic Organizers. Get them while you can tonight. This offer expires at MIDNIGHT!


I hope you enjoy this freebie! Don't forget to come back to my store from January 1st-2nd to get 20% off my ENTIRE store! :)


No comments