Reading

Writing

Grammar

Currently {September}

Hello September! I'm linking back up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.


{LISTENING}--- I am currently listening to The Young and the Restless while I work on TpT. It's a family tradition at our home. My grandparents and parents have ALWAYS watched this soap opera.
{LOVING}--- I my iPhone stand from Target... this $3.00 bargain is worth every penny spent! I love that it makes my phone easy to see and it amplifies the sound of my music! One of my favorite Target summer time purchases!


{THINKING}--- I have been so productive this week! I had set several goals this summer for TpT and am finally succeeding at them! 

{WANTING}--- There are NEVER enough hours in a day! I love being able to come home and relax during the week, but that rarely happens. By the time I get my prepping done for the next day, work on TpT, workout, shower, then it's time for bed.

{NEEDING}--- I need another Target trip! One preferably with school supplies and clothes. Every time I make it in there, I skip the clothes section, but later regret it.

{3 GOALS}--- 

TpT: I want to continue my TpT goals. Remembering all of the things that I learned and have found successful at the TpT Conference.
   
CROSSFIT: Keeping up with my fitness goals. I have been counting my MACROS and trying to focus on eating more protein. I have been successful so far, but plan to continue and adapt this lifestyle.

FUTURE: I'm working on figuring out more of my longterm goals in life. I have rarely thought about this. 

Thanks for reading. :)


2 comments

  1. I so know what you mean, sometimes I wish we could function on 1 hour of sleep, just so that I could spend more time getting stuff done! Good luck with your goals!

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, nice iPhone stand! I may need to check that out at my Target!

    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete