Reading

Writing

Grammar

Beginning & End of Year Activity in One!

The end of the year is coming so fast! Here's an activity that you can use with your students to reminisce, laugh a little, and wrap up the school year. Meet the Teacher fulfills all of these.


I love getting my students' input and comments on how the year has gone. Let's be honest, it's always entertaining to go back and read! You can never guess some of the things they will say. You can also never guess some of the sweet things they will share with you... one of my favorites being, "You will always be so sweet and important to me. Seriously!!!" If that doesn't make your day, I don't know what will! It's one of those reminders or reassurances that we need as teachers.


Another perk of this activity is that you can use it twice! I will be using the filled out forms and sharing them with my students next year on the first day of school. It's a wonderful ice breaker that gives your newbies a little advice, but also gets them excited about the new year. 

Purchase Meet the Teacher: A Beginning & End of Year Activity here.







No comments